CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of the Things I Love About Blogs


I think my favorite thing about reading blogs is getting a small look into the lives of people who are so different from me. One of my current favorite is Storing Up Treasures. Courtney is a home schooling mom of 10 children -- ages 14 to 1 year old  (four of those she's adopted). While on the surface, Courtney and I don't seem to have much in common, I've enjoyed her honesty and vulnerability as she blogs about her everyday life.

Courtney is offering other bloggers a chance to increase their number of readers. She's created a "Blogs of Note" section on her site that you can get your blog added to. If any of you are new bloggers like me, I think this would be a great way to learn about other bloggers and get people to visit your site. Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment