CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin Monday



Over at the blog "All the Weigh," there's Friend Makin Monday each week. The idea is to connect with other bloggers and find out more about each other.A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
This is like asking what is my favorite torture device. I'm going to go with washing laundry as my favorite and cleaning bathrooms as my least favorite.


2)What is your favorite city?
Destin


3) Have you found real love yet?
Yep, it's been almost 14 years.

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
chocolate raspberry Luna bar

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I wished that my head would stop feeling congested and that I could just fall asleep already.

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I cut my big toe on a floor heater vent. Gross, and I missed picture day at school.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No, enough said.

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
No.

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My boys, my best friends and dark chocolate

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was either 16 or 17. I had to wait way too long for that big moment.
I'd love to have you comment below and answer your 10 questions or link to Friend Makin Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment