CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, French Fry!

CJ and me at his preschool birthday celebration.
Today is my son's 4th birthday!

Four years ago, I was in the hospital getting ready for the birth of my first and only son, CJ (or as I like to call him French Fry). I'm not sure where the nickname came from, but I do love those hamburger sidekicks and I love my little man. As someone who became a Mom relatively late in life, it's amazing just how much having a son has changed my life.

I am so grateful to God for the blessing of being his Mom. I've never done anything as difficult and as rewarding as being his mother. When RJ and I dedicated CJ at our church, this is the blessing we wrote for him:

CJ, may the Lord bless you and protect you.
May the love and truth of Jesus always guide you.
May you be caring in all your relationships and
compassionate to those in need.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart,
with all your understanding and with all your strength.
And may the Spirit of God always be with you.
Happy Birthday, French Fry!

CJ, just a few hours old
Enjoying CJ and mommy time

CJ, 1 year old

CJ, 2 years old

CJ, 3 years old

1 comment:

  1. what a little cutie - hope his 4th birthday was fab! it is amazing what a gift children are! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete